Getting started with Crafter's Edge Fab Dies is easy, there are only three things that you need: the dies, the metal cutting plate, and the die machineyou see here. Create perfect cuts every time with our Crossover II. Simply Place, Roll and Reveal! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
When you're working with the finest cutting dies available, you'll want to be using the finest equipment alongside it too. That's why we've developed the Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System. We've poured all the same dedication, time, and skill into the Crossover II as we have in our Fab Dies fabric cutting dies.
Features & Benefits:
- Cut delicate and precise shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut up to 6 layers at once.
- Easy to use. Place, Roll, and Reveal perfect cuts every time.
- Open dies allow for easy fussy cutting.
- No need to clean blades or worry about wear over time.
- Save fabric by having full control over die placement on the fabric.
- Don't worry about fabric stretch as these dies use pressure to create perfect cuts.
- Safe to handle with no sharp cutting edges.
- No longer worry about cutting with the bias.
- Light and easy to handle, store, and transport.
Warranty: Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Fab Die Tips:
- Use up all your fabric by nesting dies close together on your fabric.
- All Fab Dies work together so intricate patterns and blocks are easily achievable.
- Some shapes require special instructions for quilting.
- Reflect your die shapes by cutting your fabric right side down.
- Adjust the roller on the Crossover or other adjustable roller die cutting machines, depending on the amount of fabric or thickness of fabric being cut.