S1973 - Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System
- Total Pieces:
- 1 Fabric & Paper Cutting System
- Fab Die Sizes:
- 0.87 in x 0.87 in or 2.22 cm x 2.22 cm
0.625 in x 0.625 in or 1.58 cm x 1.58 cm
0.375 in x 0.375 in or 0.95 cm x 0.95 cm
0.75 in x 0.75 in or 1.9 cm x 1.9 cm
0.5 in x 0.5 in or 1.27 cm x 1.27 cm
0.25 in x 0.25 in or 0.63 cm x
Getting started with Crafter's Edge Fab Dies is easy, there are only three things that you need: the dies, the metal cutting plate, and the die machineyou see here. Create perfect cuts every time with our Crossover II. Simply Place, Roll and Reveal! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
When youre working with the finest cutting dies available, youll want to be using the finest equipment alongside it too. Thats why weve developed the Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System. Weve poured all the same dedication, time, and skill into the Crossover II as we have in our world-class dies. Our manufacturing processes and high-quality materials give it the durability to be passed down through generations of crafters.
Features & Benefits:
- Cut delicate and precise shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut up to 6 layers at once.
- Easy to use. Place, Roll, and Reveal perfect cuts every time.
- Open dies allow for easy fussy cutting.
- No need to clean blades or worry about wear over time.
- Save fabric by having full control over die placement on the fabric.
- Dont worry about fabric stretch as these dies use pressure to create perfect cuts.
- Safe to handle with no sharp cutting edges.
- No longer worry about cutting with the bias.
- Light and easy to handle, store, and transport.
Warranty: Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Fab Die Tips:
- Use up all your fabric by nesting dies close together on your fabric.
- All Fab Dies work together so intricate patterns and blocks are easily achievable.
- Some shapes require special instructions for quilting.
- Reflect your die shapes by cutting your fabric right side down.
- Adjust the roller on the Crossover or other adjustable roller die cutting machines, depending on the amount of fabric or thickness of fabric being cut.