Q1087 - Mini Circle Set
- 0.21 LBS
- Total Pieces:
- 6 Piece Die Set
- Fab Die Sizes:
- .87 in x .87 in or 2.22 cm x 2.22 cm
.625 in x .625 in or 1.58 cm x 1.58 cm
.75 in x .75 in or 1.9 cm x 1.9 cm
.5 in x .5 in or 1.27 cm x 1.27 cm
.375 in x .375 in or .95 cm x .95 cm
.25 in x .25 in or .63 cm x .63 cm
Mini Circle Set Premium Fab Dies are essential to any project. Great for making Penny Rugs and other felt projects, these fabric dies cut multiple circles at once. With a wide range of sizes, it makes tackling a new project easy and fun. Cut perfect and precise shapes every time, even through multiple layers of fabric. Made in the USA.
Features & Benefits:
- Cut delicate and precise shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut up to 6 layers at once.
- Easy to use. Place, Roll, and Reveal perfect cuts every time.
- Open dies allow for easy fussy cutting.
- No need to clean blades or worry about wear over time.
- Save fabric by having full control over die placement on the fabric.
- Don't worry about fabric stretch as these dies use pressure to create perfect cuts.
- Safe to handle with no sharp cutting edges.
- No longer worry about cutting with the bias.
- Light and easy to handle, store, and transport.
Warranty: Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Fab Die Tips:
- Use up all your fabric by nesting dies close together on your fabric.
- All Fab Dies work together so intricate patterns and blocks are easily achievable.
- Some shapes require special instructions for quilting.
- Reflect your die shapes by cutting your fabric right side down.
- Adjust the roller on the Crossover or other adjustable roller die cutting machines, depending on the amount of fabric or thickness of fabric being cut.